Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Garden at Beauregard-Keys house, Weddings French Quarter New Orleans




I do several weddings per year in this classic garden at the Beauregard-Keys House in the French Quarter, New Orleans. More info on booking a wedding in the French Quarter can be read at my web page:http://www.figstreet.com/guesthouse/frenchquarterwedding.html

 Several beautiful gardens are available to rent in the Quarter and several small areas can also be used for small elopements for free. See details at the link.



May wedding in the garden Seersucker and hats were the dress of the day.

1 comment:

  1. :) years ago, when my husband and I got married, Tommy the florist in the block next to BK house slipped over the wall and picked Lily of the Valley for my bouquet. We asked if we could have a few and they said nope. Where there is a will, there is a way.

    ReplyDelete